An investment in Voyageur provides a direct and rare opportunity for exposure to the highest value (product line) in the Industrial Barite market: Pharmaceutical Barium Contrast.
- Large market and only one main competitor in North America.
- Voyageur Pharmaceuticals Inc has completed formulation and submitted our products to Health Canada.
- Revenue from barium contrast sales will commence with third party minerals before the Frances Creek project goes into production, providing cash flow for the project.
- Aging population more health care required
- Barite contrast easily permitted by Canada Health and FDA.
- Easily marketed, online and direct to hospitals and major radiology centers, market largely dependent on price.
- The API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) is barite and is the largest and main ingredient.
- Barium contrast media are used to improve pictures of the inside of the body produced by x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance (MR) imaging, and ultrasound.
- Barium contrast materials allow the radiologist to distinguish normal from abnormal conditions.
- Owning barite supply = vast competitive advantages
For further information, please contact us.